We present our production services for your feature film, documentary and commercial shootings in Turkey. With its eclectic offerings Turkey provides natural settings that perfectly match with any genre from period films to action movies, as well as cityscapes, which can be tailored to cheat any region from Europe to Middle East. Besides, with its much cheaper costs it is a perfect solution to minimize the budget while achieving high-end production opportunities. To enjoy the perks of shooting in privileged contact us.
Details of Services
Thanks to the explosive development of its cinema industry and its favorable financial structure (both in terms of regulations, security and favorable currency rates) Turkey has become an ideal filming location, which contains incredible shooting sites on one hand, with low production costs on the other. We offer complete range of services in an aim to answer all your needs:
• We location scout for the best options all around the country.
• We apply, follow up and obtain all the shooting permissions.
• We help you with all the logistic details such as transportation, accommodation, and much more.
• We can recruit high-qualified and bilingual crew members best fitting your project.
• We put you together with professionals that will collaborate for the writing of your documentaries.
• We present you a wide range of physiognomy when it comes to casting.
With its sociocultural situation and economic developments, Turkey offers lots of topics for TV and art-house documentaries. Just to give you a hint: Turkey is a country that has a blend of cultures that touches both Eastern and Western values. The Turkish Soap Operas that have risen in the recent years have captured a wide range of audience from Middle East to Balkans. Religious Tourism is also a topic of interest with its tremendous amounts of tourists visiting for temples that date back to ancient Greek and Roman eras. Speaking of temples, Great Sinan the architect is a very strong figure to focus. He built many mosques, hamams and palaces that stand as trademarks of the Golden Age of Ottoman Empire. Beside these, Turkey is a spot for various other cultural and sociological topics including women’s rights, activism, contemporary art, sports, world known cuisine, and many more. For further information on possible topics and facilities, feel free to contact us.